Core Tip: It is difficult for people to distinguish between mechanical seals and hydraulic seals, which are often thought to be the same object.
First, the definition of mechanical seals and hydraulic seals:
Mechanical seals are one of the basic mechanical components with precise and complicated structure. They are the key components of various pumps, reaction synthesis kettles, turbine compressors, submersible motors and other equipment. Its sealing performance and service life depend on many factors, such as selection, machine accuracy, proper installation and use.
The hydraulic seal has pressure requirements, and the joint surface is required to have a certain degree of smoothness. The sealing component is mostly made of rubber, and the sealing effect is achieved by local deformation of the sealing member.
Second, mechanical seals and hydraulic seals classification
Mechanical seal models: cartridge seal series, light mechanical seal series, heavy mechanical seal series, etc.
Hydraulic seals: Lip seals, V-rings, U-rings, Y-rings, YX-rings and hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in combination seals, mainly rib rings, grid rings and seals.
Third, choose the seal
When purchasing repair seals, most users will purchase according to the size and color of the sample, which will only increase the difficulty of purchasing, and may not select the right product. Xingke Hardware Network recommends the following procedures to improve the accuracy of purchasing seals:
1. Direction of movement - first determines the direction of movement of the seal, such as reciprocating, rotating, spiraling or fixed.
2. Sealing the focus - for example, determining the active point is the rod seal at the inner diameter or the active point is the piston seal at the outer diameter.
3. Temperature class - check the operating temperature of the original machine or evaluate the working temperature according to the actual working environment to determine the required materials. For a description of the temperature class, refer to the following production user notes.
4. Size - Most users will choose the old samples that have been used. However, after using the seal for a period of time, the seal will be greatly affected by temperature, pressure and wear. The selection can only be used as a reference. A better way is to measure the size of the metal slot where the seal is located, which will be more accurate.
5. Pressure rating - refer to the relevant data from the original machine use instructions, or infer the working pressure level by observing the softness and structure of the original seal. For the description of the pressure level, refer to the following production user precautions.
Concerned about surprises
Label: How to distinguish between mechanical seals and hydraulic seals
Previous:Machining Process Tips Sharing Next: Printed Circuit Board Welding Methods and Techniques
Activators for rubber accelerators act like catalysts for chemical reactions. Rubber activators enhance the performance of rubber accelerators, reducing the consumption/addition of rubber accelerators and shortening the time for vulcanization. ActmixÂ®ZnO-80, ActmixÂ®ZnO-85, ActmixÂ®MgO-75 & ActmixÂ®Tio2-80,vulcanizing activator for thenatural and synthetic rubber.
ActmixÂ®ZnO-80 is application for all kinds of rubber products, improving static and dynamic mechanical properties.Recommend dosage is 3-5phr.
Rubber Activator,Chemical Rubber Activators,Masterbatch Rubber Chemicals Activator,Super Grade Reclaimed Rubber Activator
Ningbo Actmix Rubber Chemicals Co., Ltd. , http://www.actmixchemicals.com