In order to improve the indoor dry environment, many households use a humidifier, and while people enjoy the humid air, various bacteria in the room also grow and breed in such an environment, these bacteria are the culprit causing pneumonia and respiratory diseases. . This kind of disease, which doctors call "humidifier pneumonia", is similar to the "air conditioning disease" common in summer, because harmful microorganisms enter the respiratory tract of the human body through the air and cause inflammation.
Various microorganisms floating in the air and scattered in dust and articles, when temperature and humidity are suitable, they will grow and multiply rapidly, and people who are relatively weak in resistance, such as the elderly and children, are susceptible to infection after inhaling bacteria. In addition to bacteria in the winter indoors, there are molds and actinomycetes, which can cause pneumonia or respiratory diseases, and the cough caused by such diseases can also accelerate the spread of bacteria. If the air humidifier is not used properly, it will also cause certain damage to the human body. Remind users to pay attention to the following points when using:
1. Use an air humidifier with caution in patients with arthritis and diabetes. Damp air can aggravate the condition of arthritis and diabetes, so it is generally not recommended for this type of patient. If such patients do need to use a humidifier to reduce the occurrence of some respiratory complications, they should consult with the specialist to determine the appropriate humidity to stabilize the primary disease.
2. Clean the humidifier regularly according to the instructions in the instructions. If the humidifier itself is unsanitary, the germs will float in the air with the water vapor, which will also cause harm to the health of the human body. The humidifier should be changed every day, and it is best to wash it once a week to prevent microbes from spreading into the air. Gently brush with a soft brush while cleaning. Wipe the sink and sensor with a soft cloth. After the water tank is filled with water, shake it several times and pour it off. After not washing the water in the water tank for a long time, clean and dry the parts of the humidifier and collect it.
3. Do not directly add tap water to the humidifier. Because tap water contains a variety of minerals, it will cause damage to the evaporator of the humidifier, and the water alkali contained will also affect its service life. Chlorine atoms and microorganisms in tap water may be contaminated by water mist blowing into the air. If the tap water hardness is high, the water mist sprayed from the humidifier contains white magnesium powder, which will pollute the indoor air.
4. Adjust the humidity of the humidifier at any time according to the weather conditions and the temperature inside and outside. In winter, the human body feels comfortable with a humidity of about 50%. If the air humidity is too high, people will feel chest tightness and difficulty breathing. Therefore, humidification should be moderate. The general humidity is about 40% to 60%, and the human body will feel good. Once the air humidity is lower than 20%, the amount of inhalable particles in the room increases, which makes it easy for people to catch a cold. When the air humidity is 55%, the bacteria are difficult to spread, but if the air humidity is too high, such as more than 90%, the human respiratory system and mucous membranes will be discomfort, and the immunity will be reduced, which is especially unfavorable for the elderly, and will induce the elderly. On the flu, asthma, bronchitis and other diseases.
5. Do not use fungicides or descaling agents in the humidifier. Both the bactericide and the descaling agent in the humidifier are chemical substances that are directly inhaled into the body, stimulating the epithelial cells of the lungs and bronchi of the human body. After a long period of time, the cells will cause inflammation after the injury, and then the lungs will be repaired and the damage repaired repeatedly. The process is prone to fibrosis of the lungs. The bacteria in the humidifier accumulate for a long time, and the bacteria will spread into the air through the sprayer, which is detrimental to the weak person.
1. The initial use should be placed at room temperature for half an hour before using.
2. The ambient temperature is below 10-40 degrees.
3. Use clean water with a temperature below 40 degrees.
4. Keep the machine away from other home appliances.
5. Do not add non-professional production lines or supervised additives to the water.
6. Do not place the humidifier on a hollow object to avoid co-frequency resonance noise.
7. Do not switch on in the waterless state. Ultrasonic humidifier uses the transducer to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. The oscillating circuit generates 1.7 million times per second of high frequency oscillation to directly oscillate the water into ultrafine particles of â‰¤5 microns, and then diffuse the water molecules around the air through the air moving device. in the air. When the transducer is working, its surface is prone to scale. If it is not regularly maintained, it will cause the load to increase when the transducer is working, indicating that the machine is not working properly. It is recommended to use distilled water or purified water to extend the life of the machine.
8. No additives are allowed in the humidifier tank.
Motorcycle Boots,Motorcycle Boots Men ,Moto Boots ,Motorcycle Shoes
Skiing & Skating Equipment Co., Ltd. , http://www.bodyarmor-rongyi.com